About Me

My photo
I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. -Mother Teresa

Sunday, August 21, 2011

LoveNotesByLauryn

I found a new blog that I wanted to share with you for a few reasons:

1. Lauryn makes custom wedding, baby, & graduation announcements which goes along with my blog's theme of letters.

2. She's sweet & funny...at least on her blog.

3. By doing this, I could win some much-needed graphics for this blog.

4. I learned a simple little calligraphy tip from her blog.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting about the blog! i will make sure to get your comment posted on my page...i don't know why it does that every once in a while. ugh. technology.
    you do not need to do all six to enter the giveaway, BUT! if you would like to join pinterest i would love to invite you! let me know if you are interested.. all i need is your email address to send you an invite!
    so excited you entered!!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete