About Me

My photo
I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. -Mother Teresa

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dear Grandpa

I'm so glad to be able to share a little bit of my sister & her awesomeness each week. She has so much experience to share from raising her 5 children from about age 10 to age 5 (twin five-year-olds, at that). She also has a lot of wisdom because she's always searching for ways & tips & ideas to be a better wife & mother & person. I'm so blessed to be one of the avenues that she uses to pass on all she's learned. -MCS







I think it is so important to let the people in our lives know how much we appreciate them. After my grandpa died, I couldn't remember ever letting him know how much he meant to me. As I shared at his funeral how much he'd influenced my life, I thought how sad it was that I didn't share those words with him while he was still with us. A couple of years later, after my grandma passed away, I found this letter among the ones they had saved from my sister and me. It brought such a feeling of warmth and love as I realized I had thanked him and as I re-lived those memories once again.
-Kristi Kritter

No comments:

Post a Comment