About Me

My photo
I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pennsylvania

I thought I'd begin my letters from every state today. :) 
Fun FactPennsylvania is the first state of the fifty United States to list their web site URL on a license plate.
Pennsylvania was the 2nd state in the USA; it became a state on December 12, 1787. 
State Abbreviation - PA
State Capital - Harrisburg
Largest City - Philadelphia
Area - 46,058 square miles [Pennsylvania is the 33rd biggest state in the USA]
Population - 12,281,054 (as of 2000) [Pennsylvania is the sixth most populous state in the USA, after California, New York, Texas, Florida and Illinois]


Anyway, my high school pen pal went to Creation Fest in 2005 & sent me this postcard:



I just went to the website & found out that one of this year's Creation Fests started this week & the other will be in the coming month.



No comments:

Post a Comment