About Me

My photo
I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. -Mother Teresa

Monday, July 18, 2011

Army Fiance

I'm very thankful for today's guest for so quickly joining me & getting me a letter. It's one that I really enjoyed. I found her through a program called Soldiers' Angels, which she signed up for so that she could write to soldiers who don't get much mail. She's already agreed to send me more of her letters. Here's what she had to say about this one, though:


This letter is written to my fiance Andrew James Rutherford, who is apart of the United States Army. He is currently in Iraq. I write him letters every day. To me, it's one of the best ways for me to keep busy, and time to go by quickly. Soldiers say letters are their only connection with sanity, but same goes for their loved ones back home. I would literally be going insane if there was no way I could tell my soldier how proud I am of him, and how much I love him, and simply just what goes on day-to-day. I do my best in every letter to let him know  I am his for now and forever, no matter the distance, no matter what. I am a Proud Fiance, just waiting for him to come home so I can be Mrs. Andrew Rutherford, Proud Army Wife. Standing behind my hero every step of the way.





Don't forget to participate in the one month anniversary contest. :) I've had 4 people so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment