About Me

My photo
I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world. -Mother Teresa

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Love My Nieces to Pieces!

Grace is my first of 6  nieces. This will give you a taste of why I love them so much! When I gave her the journal, one of the first things she said was, "Now I can be on your blog." :) Adorable.


We both loved the "Another Journal Entry"
cd by BarlowGirl. Grace even went to the
concert with us.
I realized that I have far too many journals
that I won't use anytime soon. People are
always giving them to me because they
know I love them. :D So I've accumulated a few
& thought that I could part with this one
especially since it would be to Grace.
A friend gave me a different BarlowGirl journal,
so now we sort of match. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment